If you’d like to have a crack at caving – be this as a group activity or as a group of leaders, then please use the booking link on this page to book a session. Caving sessions usually:
- Are not too wet
- Don’t involve squeezing through a gap the size of a matchbox
- Are about an hours drive away. One of the best cave systems in the UK is the Ingleton area, just into Yorkshire.
- Are supplied with all necessary equipment (oversuits, kneepads, caving helmets, lamps etc)
- Have a charge of around £5 per person.
- Are great fun! The instructors we use hold full Scouting Permits for caving, and know how to give all participants (be them Beavers or members of SASU) a fullfilling experience!